The partnership between Nexus Mutual and Cover seems to be going well.
Additional insurers that could be approached about reinsuring each other’s business includes:
- Nsure Network @Nsure_network, @LeafanChan is the CTO
- Bridge Mutual @Bridge_Mutual, @ciapotti is their CTO; @LordTylerWard of BarnBridge is an advisor to Bridge
- Union Finance @UNNFinance, @mZargham is an advisor
- Foresight @ForesightDeFi, launches soon
- Squirrel Finance @SquirrelDeFi
That would have a stabilizing effect on prices, increase TVL and increase capacity.
I recognize that you created a form for potential partners to fill out, but I think these companies should specifically be reached out to proactively. However you made the Nexus Mutual partnership happen, package up that lightning in a bottle and go for it again. Rather than let the market think that they have to pick and choose, your fully-collateralized approach can complement the leverage that these other players are taking on.