COVER is a governance token of a protocol that is completing the open-finance puzzle: Unstoppable coverage, protecting participants against unexpected incidents.
COVER v2 by the team :
- Specific, isolated risk within protocols (ex: each Yearn vault can have its own covToken coverage)
- Bundled protocols (ex: CurveAaveYearn bundle)
- Amplified liquidity
- Dynamic fees
- Expansion into real-world coverage (multiple CVC groups)
COVER v1.1 by Andre Cronje :
- Perpetual coverage (audit is done, pending to launch)
COVER integration with Yearn v2 :
- Integration with COVER API
- Supported Cover Protocol lists updates automatically
- Supports price/purchasing slippage calculations
While waiting for further releases on the above (Q1 - early Q2 2021), COVER holders can align the supply-demand of the governance token, incentivizing positive & constructive ideas while accumulating funds for sustainable development. The result of this proposal can be revisited whenever major changes affect the protocol or its governance holders.
There are a set of COVER tokens which are yet to be claimed and they should not be just left being unused. These unclaimed COVER are better off used for future incentives and funding instead of just having them being unclaimed.
Max Total Supply: 70,200
Total Claimed as of this proposal: 63,192.937772001273
Unclaimed COVER should be held by the treasury by 31st January 2021.
If you are reading this and have no redeemed your COVER tokens, please do so before 31st January 2021.